Only 2 days left now – anybody else feeling tense or am I just unhealthily attached to a movie that I haven’t even seen? We’ve talked about a lot of different aspects of the film this week but today I’m going to share ten of my predictions.
- Cap makes a rousing speech about freedom.
- Nobody knows who Ant-Man is.
- Pepper is Team Cap.
- Everybody shows a complete disregard for infrastructure.
- There are 3 post-credits scenes.
- Bucky looks like a sad puppy for 90% (minimum) of the movie.
- Spider-Man is amazing.
- Black Panther fails in his God-given mission to kill Bucky.
- NO-ONE DIES.
- It ends a la Batman v Superman as Tony and Steve realise both their best friends are named James and they stop fighting.
That’s it but I will be updating these next week with whether or not they came true – until then:
Do you agree with any of these predictions? What do you think will happen? Let me know in the comments.